Friday, August 14, 2009

64 Days... Holy Moly!!!

Wow... 64 days til I'm Mrs. Gomez! So exciting, stressful, nervewrecking (is that the word?), happy, anxious... ahhh!!! Who knew planning a wedding was this stressful. Oh wait, anyone who's gotten married already! LoL... anyways. Still gotta buy my shoes... find out how I'm gonna do my hair... experiment with makeup... I think I'm gonna go to Sephora and have them do a total makeover on me, and then I'll just buy what they used... hmmm what else. Oh yeah schedule my hair and nails appointment, order the flowers, finish the centerpieces, hand out the invitations... get the food situation figured out, finish buying the guys and girls gifts, get Tibo's tux... AHHH!!! Anyways. Good thing my girls are here to help me... yay. Well... my bridal shower is apparently this Sunday, I feel special, I've never had a party thrown in my honor before, at least, not by anyone else... hehe... awe. Well... until next time... xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment